1. Overview of photovoltaic grid-connected cabinets
Photovoltaic grid-connected cabinets, as the total export of photovoltaic power plants, exist in photovoltaic systems and are distribution devices connecting photovoltaic power plants and power grids. Their main role is to serve as the demarcation point between photovoltaic power generation systems and power grids. For low-voltage grid-connected photovoltaic power plants, functional devices such as metering and protection can be installed in the PV grid-connected cabinet.
2, photovoltaic grid-connected cabinet implementation standards
GB 7251.1-2013 "Low-voltage switchgear and control equipment Part 1"
GB 7251.12-2013 "Low-voltage switchgear and control equipment Part 2"
GB 4208-2008 "Shell protection grade"
GB 9466.1-1997 "Basic experimental methods for low-voltage switchgear"
3, photovoltaic grid-connected cabinet product features
● The capacity covers a wide range and can cover the grid connection requirements of users below 2000A.
● Light weight, easy to install, and beautiful appearance;
● Optional inspection has functions such as pressure closing and voltage loss tripping to realize unmanned management;
● An independent lead sealing metering room can be reserved, and photovoltaic power generation is clear at a glance;
● With RS485 communication interface, using ModBus-RTU communication protocol;
● According to customer needs, we can use domestic and foreign famous brand manufacturers components.
4, photovoltaic grid-connected cabinet technical parameters
5, PV grid-connected cabinet dimensions
6, PV grid-connected cabinet model description
7. Photovoltaic grid-connected cabinet application field
Large photovoltaic power station
Distributed photovoltaic power generation